Meet the people behind Pulse Markets
CPA, FFIN, BSc (Math & Comp), Grad Dip (Applied Fin & Inv), ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) CIP, MAICD
Chief Operating Officer & Chief Risk Officer
- Michael is a senior risk and technology executive with extensive risk management, compliance, technology & regulatory engagement experience.
- Prior to joining Pulse Markets, Michael has held a variety of Senior Executive positions at organisations such as CBA, Westpac, EDS eSolutions Consulting, AMP and FinTech start-ups.
- His industry experience covers Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banking, Insurance, Advisory & Consulting with responsibilities spanning across APAC.
- Michael is RG146 Certified (General, Securities, Derivatives, NCP).
CA, FCPA, FFIN, BSc (Math & Comp), Grad Dip (Applied Fin & Inv), ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) CIP, MAICD
Responsible Manager & Chairs the Investment Committee
- Prior to joining Pulse Markets, Alex has held a variety of Senior Executive positions at organisations such as CBA, AMP Capital, GE Capital, QBE, BlackRock, EY, Qantas, Vodafone and NSW Office of State Revenue
- His industry experience covers Financial Services, Investment Management, Banking, Insurance, Aviation, Telecommunications and Mining Sectors with responsibilities spanning across APAC, EMEA and Latin America.
- Alex is RG146 Certified (General, Securities, Derivatives, NCP)
Director ECM and Corporate Advisory
- Vaz has over 35 years experience in the corporate advisory industry.
- He is highly skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Retail, ASX listings, Corporate Advisory, and Management.
- Vaz has a trong entrepreneurship professional approach and is able to work across multiple industries from fintech, retailtech, mining,retail and oil and gas.
- He has a Bachelor of Business and Master of Applied Finance, focused in Accounting & Finance from University of Technology Sydney and Macquarie University.
- A professional trader, educator and ex-financial planner who has been actively involved in the markets for over 28 years.
- Tolly is regarded as one of Australia’s leading Technical Analysts, specialising in derivatives for over 15 years and having worked for some of Australia’s leading institutions including Westpac, NAB and ABN AMRO Morgans.
- Tolly was the co-founder of a financial services company which provided stock market advice and technical reports between 2003-2011 and now heads up Trading Waves within the Pulse Markets Group.
- A senior dealer specialising in ETO & Equities trading, strategy development/distribution, risk management & client services.
- Andrew specialises in technical analysis, having worked with Tolly Sakellariou of Tradingwaves servicing clients for close to a decade.
- Andrew & Tolly currently work together to run Tradingwaves’ Multiple Opportunities Absolute Return Strategy, a Model Portfolio offered to Experienced and Sophisticated Investors since early 2019.
Private Wealth Advisor
- Michael has a diverse background in financial markets, he started his career as a Proprietary Trader. Trading various products including government bonds, equities and oil markets.
- Bringing the skills developed as a professional trader to the Wealth advisory space, Michael specializes in order execution and portfolio design, ensuring his clients get the best price when placing buy and sell orders.
- He enjoys working closely with clients to build relationships and pass on knowledge of financial markets.
- A Bachelor of Economics, RG146 qualifications, passion for success, a strong belief in honesty and integrity, Michael Balk is a rising star in the Wealth Advisory space.