Meet the people behind Pulse Markets
CPA, FFIN, BSc (Math & Comp), Grad Dip (Applied Fin & Inv), ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) CIP, MAICD
Chief Operating Officer & Chief Risk Officer
- Michael is a senior risk and technology executive with extensive risk management, compliance, technology & regulatory engagement experience.
- Prior to joining Pulse Markets, Michael has held a variety of Senior Executive positions at organisations such as CBA, Westpac, EDS eSolutions Consulting, AMP and FinTech start-ups.
- His industry experience covers Financial Services, Wealth Management, Banking, Insurance, Advisory & Consulting with responsibilities spanning across APAC.
- Michael is RG146 Certified (General, Securities, Derivatives, NCP).
- A professional trader, educator and ex-financial planner who has been actively involved in the markets for over 28 years.
- Tolly is regarded as one of Australia’s leading Technical Analysts, specialising in derivatives for over 15 years and having worked for some of Australia’s leading institutions including Westpac, NAB and ABN AMRO Morgans.
- Tolly was the co-founder of a financial services company which provided stock market advice and technical reports between 2003-2011 and now heads up Trading Waves within the Pulse Markets Group.
- Andrew is an RG 146 & ADA Level 1 & 2 accredited General Advice adviser – servicing clients for over a decade
- A senior dealer specialising in Equities & Derivatives trading, technical analysis, strategy development/distribution & risk management
- A Pulse Markets Responsible Manager
- Head of client-on-boarding
- Member of Pulse Market’s Investment Committee
Senior Portfolio and Wealth Manager and Corporate Advisory
Sean Sandilands has been working in the financial markets for over 25 years.
Sean started his career at Merrill Lynch where he worked for 5 years then moved on to ABN Amro Morgans as an equity derivatives adviser for several years.
After this he worked for Momentum Investments for over 10 years before joining Pulse Markets as Portfolio Manager and Corporate Advisory for ECM transactions.
In 2021 Sean provided advice to some of Australia’s top-performing resource funds and worked on corporate deals totaling $80 Millon raising from $1 Million up to $18 Mill for both listed and unlisted companies.
William James Geoffrey Ede
Private Wealth Advisor
- A senior trader specialising in Equities Trading and risk management.
- William specialises in equity capital market transactions more specifically for companies in the PRE IPO- IPO stage.
- William heads up Ede Capital under the Pulse Markets umbrella that has been involved in $25+ million dollars of transactions in the last six months alone.